MY PROFILE

Mehedi Raj 


(Consultant on social media marketing
 

🔘About me:
I'm a digital marketer. I'm working in fiverr marketplace as a freelance. I'm also working with CPAgrip and paysale as an affiliate marketer. About 2+ years experience in Online marketing.


🔘EDUCATION/CERTIFICATE:  
 ◼ BSS Honors in Economics market in          National University. 
◾Learning and Earning Development        Project, government project in             Specialized Digital Marketing. 


🔘SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Digital marketing
◼Online marketing
◼Social media optimization
◼Social media management Expart
◼Email marketing  
◼Hashtag research Expart
◼Content writing
◼Affiliate work manager
◼Others


🔘Work Experience :
◼Digital marketer at Bizbond IT Limited
◼Freelancer Digital marketer at Fiverr marketplace 
◼Affiliate & CPA marketer in Paysale & CPAgrip  


🔘SERVICE:
◼I will manage Social media account
◼I will do hashtag research manually to grow your Twitter & Instagram business
◼ I will creat social media account and optimization
◼I will creat Social media business page and groups


🔘My Qualities :
◾Effective communication 
◾Understanding clint Demand and Expectations
◾I always try to give a massive return profit of your investment 
◾Working with a friendly nature with clints
◾Successfully completed my work with a responsibility
◾I give priority to fulfill clint's satisfaction  



🔘CONTACT ME:
 ◼Email:oronnohasan28@gmail.com
◾Phone: 01632294648
◾Skype: Mehedi Raj
◾Twitter: Mehedi Raj
◾Instagram:Mehedi Raj
◾Linkedin: Mehedi Raj
 

Comments